Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Christmas

We are snowed in! Sunday night we got about four inches of snow in about two hours. This is enough in my part of the world to shut everything down. This of course if fine with me because, A, Hubby is home, and B, snuggling with my kids and playing in the snow is my idea of winter time fun!

I thought since I was snowed in I would catch up with my blogging. Here are some more Christmas pictures that I promised.



I got Drew Rock Band 3 for Christmas. It is so much fun, I ain't gonna' lie!


We left for Papa and Nan's at 10:00 for more Christmas.


As soon as we got back it started to rain. Then the rain turned to snow and we had a white Christmas! It was the perfect day!
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

No comments: