Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New year to the three people that read my blog! Ha Ha.

I am sorry that I have not posted Christmas pictures yet, but I have been working around the house getting organized and doing some new projects. I will post those later, but let me catch up with Christmas first.

We had a whirlwind of a Christmas this year. I really felt like it flew by, and from what I hear, it happened that way for a lot of folks. Here is a recap for you.

Christmas Eve at Pop and Nonna's


MG finally got a pillow pet! I think every little girl got this for Christmas.


Wylie is behind that box of Legos. He had a very LEGO Christmas.


Poor Jeffery only got to open one present before he crashed and burned.


Uh oh, somebody's got a frowny face.


My nanna and her fabulous faux zebra snuggie. It's a faznuggie!


Wylie's Christmas loot.


MG and Jeffery's loot.


Mary Grace also got a doll house from Santa.

This doll house was actually mine as a little girl, but it never got finished. Drew came and got the unfinished doll house out of Mom and Dad's attic without me knowing and began to work on it. This huge thing was in my basement for about a month and I had no idea. Drew just about killed himself trying to get a bunch done on it before Christmas. It was a total surprise for Mary Grace and myself. Especially since the kids got us up at 4:30!!!!!!!!! Not kidding.

The inside. Lot's to do still, but that is the fun part.

This post is getting really long, and I have a toddler to chase. I will post Christmas day photos in the next day or so.

No comments: